Natural gas pizza ovens for outside are becoming increasingly popular among people who love to host outdoor gatherings. These ovens are designed to provide the perfect pizza cooking experience, allowing you to create restaurant-quality pizzas in the comfort of your own backyard.
One of the biggest advantages of natural gas pizza ovens for outside is that they are easy to use. Simply connect the oven to your home’s natural gas line, and you’re ready to start cooking. Unlike traditional wood-fired ovens, natural gas ovens don’t require any special fuel or maintenance.
When shopping for a natural gas pizza oven for outside, it’s important to pay attention to the size of the oven. Consider the number of people you’ll be cooking for and choose an oven that can accommodate your needs. Additionally, look for an oven with features like adjustable temperature control and a built-in thermometer to ensure that your pizzas are cooked to perfection every time.
At the end of the day, a natural gas pizza oven for outside is a perfect addition to any outdoor living space. Whether you’re hosting a backyard barbecue or simply enjoying a quiet evening with your family, a natural gas pizza oven is sure to impress. We’ve spent hours researching and testing various natural gas pizza ovens to identify the ones that offer the best performance and value.
Best Natural Gas Pizza Ovens for Outside
We know that a pizza cooked in a wood-fired oven tastes better than any other. However, not everyone has the time or the patience to build a wood-fired pizza oven in their backyard. That’s where natural gas pizza ovens come in. They offer the convenience of gas-fueled cooking with the delicious results of a wood-fired oven. In this article, we’ve put together a list of the best natural gas pizza ovens for outside so you can enjoy restaurant-quality pizza in the comfort of your own backyard.
Summerset ‘The Oven’ Outdoor Built-in or Counter Top Large Capacity Gas Oven with Pizza Stone and Smoker Box
If you’re looking for a natural gas pizza oven for outside, we highly recommend the Summerset ‘The Oven’ Outdoor Built-in or Counter Top Large Capacity Gas Oven with Pizza Stone and Smoker Box. It’s a high-quality product that delivers great results.
- The heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction ensures durability and longevity.
- The oven can fit pizzas up to 16 inches in diameter, making it perfect for large gatherings.
- The high-power halogen interior lighting and glass viewing window make it easy to monitor your food.
- The oven takes a while to heat up, so you’ll need to plan ahead.
- The instructions could be clearer and more detailed.
- It’s a bit on the expensive side, but worth the investment if you’re a serious outdoor cook.
We recently used the Summerset ‘The Oven’ Outdoor Built-in or Counter Top Large Capacity Gas Oven with Pizza Stone and Smoker Box, and we were impressed with its performance. The oven heated up evenly and cooked our pizzas to perfection. The pizza stone heated up to a maximum temperature of 700 F, which was perfect for achieving that crispy crust we all love.
One of the standout features of this oven is its heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction. It’s built to last and withstand the elements, so you won’t have to worry about it rusting or deteriorating over time. The oven also comes with a cover, two racks with three position options, a smoker box for wood chips, a flame tamer, grease tray, and a large pizza stone, so you have everything you need to get started.
The high-power halogen interior lighting and glass viewing window make it easy to monitor your food, even in low light conditions. And the cool-touch, heat-resistant handle reduces the risk of burns while operating the oven. The oven also features an electric starter ignition, which allows for easy starting every time.
Overall, we highly recommend the Summerset ‘The Oven’ Outdoor Built-in or Counter Top Large Capacity Gas Oven with Pizza Stone and Smoker Box. It’s a great investment for serious outdoor cooks who want to take their pizza game to the next level.
If you’re looking for a portable outdoor pizza oven that delivers restaurant-quality pizza, then the Ooni Karu 12 is the perfect choice for you.
- The Ooni Karu 12 heats up to 950°F in just 15 minutes, allowing you to cook authentic stone-baked pizza in just 60 seconds.
- The custom-designed fuel tray maximizes airflow and delivers a powerful blast of searing flame, allowing the oven to maintain ultra-high temperatures.
- Weighing only 26.4lbs, this outdoor pizza oven is ultra-portable and can be moved around easily.
- The Ooni Karu 12 is expensive compared to other outdoor pizza ovens.
- The learning curve can be steep, and you need to experiment with the right temperature and cooking time to get the perfect pizza.
- The Ooni Gas Burner attachment is sold separately, which can add to the overall cost.
We recently tried the Ooni Karu 12 and were blown away by how easy it was to use. The oven heats up quickly, and the custom-designed fuel tray ensures that the oven maintains its temperature. We used real wood to cook our pizza, and it gave the pizza a delicious smoky flavor.
One of the standout features of the Ooni Karu 12 is its portability. We were able to move the oven around easily, and it didn’t take up too much space in our backyard. The oven is also incredibly easy to clean, and there is no excess ash to clean up.
Overall, we highly recommend the Ooni Karu 12 to anyone looking for a portable outdoor pizza oven that delivers restaurant-quality pizza. It’s a bit expensive, but the quality and performance of the oven are worth the investment.
If you’re looking for a portable natural gas pizza oven, the BIG HORN OUTDOORS Gas Pizza Oven is a great option.
- The 23000 BTU burners can reach a high temperature of 662 ºF in 5-7 minutes, and cook a pizza with maximum temperature of 1180 °F in 60 seconds.
- The arc-shaped furnace chamber design of this propane pizza oven can save and circulate the heat energy to the maximum.
- This gas pizza oven is made of high-quality stainless steel, which makes it durable and easy to clean.
- The pizza stone may crack after a few uses.
- The instructions are not very clear, so it may take some time to figure out how to use the oven properly.
- The outside of the oven can get very hot, so be careful when touching it.
We recently tried out the BIG HORN OUTDOORS Gas Pizza Oven and were impressed with its performance. The oven heats up quickly and cooks pizzas in just 60 seconds, which is perfect if you’re in a hurry. The built-in thermometer is also a nice feature, as it allows you to monitor the temperature inside the oven.
One thing to keep in mind is that the pizza stone may crack after a few uses, so you may need to replace it. Additionally, the instructions are not very clear, so it may take some time to figure out how to use the oven properly.
Overall, we think the BIG HORN OUTDOORS Gas Pizza Oven is a great option if you’re looking for a portable natural gas pizza oven. It’s easy to assemble and use, and it cooks pizzas quickly and evenly.
If you’re looking for a portable and versatile natural gas pizza oven, the Mont Alpi Table Top Pizza Oven is an excellent choice.
- The high-quality marine grade 304 stainless steel construction ensures durability and long-lasting performance.
- The high heat stone or metal surface heats up quickly and evenly, making it perfect for cooking pizzas with crispy and evenly-cooked crusts.
- The adjustable tubular air flow system produces 15000 BTUs of heat output, which allows for precise temperature control and consistent results every time.
- The pizza oven can get too hot for some pizza recipes, which may cause the crust to burn.
- The oven has a small cooking surface, which may not be suitable for larger pizzas.
- The oven’s compact and lightweight design may make it less stable and secure on windy days.
We recently used the Mont Alpi Table Top Pizza Oven on our camping trip, and we were impressed with its performance. The oven heats up quickly and evenly, and the adjustable temperature control allowed us to cook pizzas with perfectly crispy crusts. We also used it to roast chicken and vegetables, and the results were excellent. The stainless steel construction makes it easy to clean and maintain, and the compact design makes it easy to transport and store.
Overall, we highly recommend the Mont Alpi Table Top Pizza Oven for anyone looking for a portable and versatile natural gas pizza oven for outdoor use.
If you’re looking for a versatile pizza oven that can cook with wood, gas, or charcoal, the Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven Everything Bundle might be just what you need.
- Cook with wood, gas, or charcoal for ultimate versatility
- Portable and easy to use
- Can cook at temperatures up to 930 degrees Fahrenheit for crispy, delicious pizzas
- Some users report a learning curve when it comes to getting the temperature and cooking time just right
- The gas burner connection can be faulty, leading to gas leaks
- The opening could be larger and could benefit from a door to keep critters out
We’ve had the opportunity to use the Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven Everything Bundle and have found that it’s a great choice for those who want the option to cook with wood, gas, or charcoal. It’s easy to set up and use, and we appreciate the included pizza peel, wood tray, cover, and thermometer.
One of the standout features of this pizza oven is its ability to cook at temperatures up to 930 degrees Fahrenheit. This means that you can achieve crispy, delicious pizzas in just a few minutes. We also appreciate the portability of this oven, making it easy to move around your outdoor space.
That being said, some users have reported a learning curve when it comes to getting the temperature and cooking time just right. Additionally, the gas burner connection can be faulty, leading to gas leaks. Finally, we wish that the opening was a bit larger and had a door to keep critters out when not in use.
Overall, if you’re looking for a versatile pizza oven that can cook with wood, gas, or charcoal, the Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven Everything Bundle is a solid choice.
When it comes to purchasing a natural gas pizza oven for outside, there are several factors to consider to ensure you choose the best product for your needs. In this buying guide, we will discuss some of the key features to look for when shopping for a natural gas pizza oven.
Size and Capacity
The size and capacity of the pizza oven is an important consideration. You want to make sure the oven is large enough to accommodate the number of pizzas you plan to cook at once. Consider the size of your outdoor space and how much room you have for the oven. Look for an oven with a large enough cooking surface to fit your needs.
Natural gas pizza ovens use gas as their heat source, but there are different types of gas to consider. Look for an oven that uses propane or natural gas, depending on what is available in your area. Some ovens may also have the option to use wood or charcoal as a secondary heat source for added flavor.
Material and Durability
The material and durability of the pizza oven is also important. Look for an oven made from high-quality materials that can withstand the elements and frequent use. Stainless steel and cast iron are both durable options that can last for years with proper care.
Some natural gas pizza ovens may come with additional features that can enhance your cooking experience. Look for an oven with a built-in thermometer to help you monitor the temperature, as well as a timer to keep track of cooking times. Some ovens may also have a built-in light for cooking at night or a built-in pizza stone for even cooking.
In conclusion, when shopping for a natural gas pizza oven for outside, consider the size and capacity, heat source, material and durability, and additional features to choose the best product for your needs.
How Does It Work
Natural gas pizza ovens for outside work by using propane or natural gas as a fuel source. The gas is ignited and heats up the oven chamber, which is typically made of refractory materials such as firebrick or ceramic. The oven chamber is designed to retain heat, allowing the pizza to cook evenly and quickly.
One of the benefits of using a natural gas pizza oven is that it heats up quickly and maintains a consistent temperature. This allows for efficient cooking and reduces the risk of burning or undercooking the pizza. Additionally, natural gas is a clean-burning fuel source, producing fewer emissions than traditional wood-fired ovens.
To operate a natural gas pizza oven, the user typically needs to connect the oven to a gas line using a flexible hose or hard pipe. The oven may also require a regulator to control the gas pressure and ensure safe operation. Some natural gas pizza ovens may also come with additional features such as temperature gauges, timers, and adjustable burners to customize the cooking process.
Overall, natural gas pizza ovens for outside offer a convenient and efficient way to cook delicious pizza in your backyard or outdoor space. By using a clean-burning fuel source and retaining heat, these ovens can produce restaurant-quality pizza in a matter of minutes.
When purchasing a natural gas pizza oven for outside, it is important to know what comes with the oven. The following are some common items included with natural gas pizza ovens:
- Pizza oven: The pizza oven itself is, of course, included in the purchase. It is important to ensure that the oven is designed for outdoor use and can withstand the elements.
- Gas line: A gas line is typically included with a natural gas pizza oven. This is necessary to connect the oven to a natural gas source.
- Burner: The burner is the component of the oven that heats up the cooking surface. It is important to ensure that the burner is high-quality and can provide even heat distribution.
- Cooking surface: The cooking surface is where the pizza is placed to cook. It is important to ensure that the cooking surface is made of high-quality materials that can withstand high temperatures.
- Thermometer: A thermometer is included with most natural gas pizza ovens. This allows the user to monitor the temperature of the oven and ensure that it is at the correct temperature for cooking pizza.
- Pizza peel: A pizza peel is a tool used to slide the pizza into and out of the oven. It is important to ensure that the pizza peel is made of high-quality materials and is long enough to reach the back of the oven.
- Cover: A cover is not always included with a natural gas pizza oven, but it is a good idea to purchase one to protect the oven from the elements when not in use.
Overall, it is important to ensure that all necessary components are included with a natural gas pizza oven purchase to ensure that the oven is functional and can be used safely.
Natural gas pizza ovens for outside offer a range of benefits to users. Here are some of the key advantages:
- Energy efficient: Natural gas pizza ovens are more energy-efficient than wood-fired ovens. They heat up faster and require less fuel to maintain the desired temperature. This can result in lower energy bills and reduced environmental impact.
- Convenient: Natural gas pizza ovens are easy to use and require minimal maintenance. They can be turned on and off with the flip of a switch, and there is no need to store or chop wood.
- Consistent temperature: Natural gas pizza ovens offer precise temperature control, ensuring that pizzas are cooked evenly and consistently. This can result in better-quality pizzas and happier customers.
- Versatile: Natural gas pizza ovens can be used to cook a wide range of dishes, not just pizza. They can be used to roast meat, bake bread, and cook vegetables, among other things.
- Safe: Natural gas pizza ovens are generally considered safer than wood-fired ovens. There is no risk of sparks or embers, and there is no need to worry about storing flammable materials like wood.
Overall, natural gas pizza ovens offer a convenient, efficient, and safe way to cook delicious pizzas and other dishes outside.
Natural gas pizza ovens for outside offer a variety of features to enhance the pizza-making experience. Here are some of the key features to look for when selecting a natural gas pizza oven for your outdoor kitchen:
- Temperature Control: One of the most important features to look for in a natural gas pizza oven is temperature control. Look for an oven with a built-in thermometer or temperature gauge, as well as a control knob or valve to adjust the heat output. This will allow you to achieve the perfect temperature for your pizza crust and toppings.
- Size and Capacity: Consider the size and capacity of the pizza oven you are looking at. If you plan on cooking for large groups, you may want a larger oven with multiple cooking racks. On the other hand, if you only plan on cooking for your family, a smaller oven may be more practical.
- Construction and Materials: Look for an oven made of high-quality materials that can withstand outdoor elements, such as stainless steel or ceramic. The oven should also have a sturdy construction and be well-insulated to retain heat and prevent heat loss.
- Ease of Use and Cleaning: A natural gas pizza oven should be easy to use and clean. Look for an oven with simple controls and a removable cooking surface for easy cleaning. Some ovens also come with a built-in ash catcher to make cleaning up after cooking a breeze.
- Versatility: Some natural gas pizza ovens also offer versatility in cooking other types of food, such as bread, meats, and vegetables. Look for an oven with multiple cooking options to get the most out of your investment.
Overall, a natural gas pizza oven for outside can be a great addition to any outdoor kitchen. By considering these key features, you can find an oven that meets your needs and helps you create delicious, restaurant-quality pizza at home.
When it comes to natural gas pizza ovens for outside, there are several options available on the market. Here are a few comparisons to consider:
One of the main advantages of natural gas pizza ovens is their fuel efficiency. They are more environmentally friendly and cost-effective than propane or charcoal ovens. Natural gas is also a cleaner-burning fuel, which means less residue and ash to clean up. However, it’s important to note that natural gas pizza ovens require a gas line installation, which can be costly.
Natural gas pizza ovens heat up quickly and can reach high temperatures, making them ideal for cooking pizza. They also provide consistent heat, which is important for achieving a crispy crust and evenly cooked toppings. However, some users may prefer the smoky flavor that comes with charcoal or wood-fired ovens.
Size and Portability
Natural gas pizza ovens come in a range of sizes, from compact tabletop models to large, freestanding units. They are generally heavier and less portable than propane or charcoal ovens, but they can be built into an outdoor kitchen or patio area for a more permanent setup.
Maintenance and Cleaning
Natural gas pizza ovens require regular maintenance to keep them in good working condition. This includes cleaning the burners, checking the gas lines for leaks, and replacing any worn or damaged parts. However, they are generally easier to clean than charcoal or wood-fired ovens, which can leave behind more ash and residue.
Overall, natural gas pizza ovens offer a convenient and efficient way to cook delicious pizza outdoors. However, it’s important to consider your specific needs and preferences when choosing the right oven for you.
Pros and Cons
Natural gas pizza ovens for outside have become increasingly popular in recent years, offering a convenient and efficient way to cook delicious pizzas in the comfort of your backyard. However, like any appliance, there are both pros and cons to consider when deciding whether to invest in a natural gas pizza oven.
- Convenience: One of the biggest advantages of natural gas pizza ovens is their convenience. They are easy to use and can be turned on and off quickly, making them ideal for impromptu pizza nights with family and friends.
- Efficiency: Natural gas pizza ovens are also highly efficient, using less energy than traditional wood-fired ovens. This means that they are more environmentally friendly and can save you money on your energy bills.
- Consistent Heat: Unlike wood-fired ovens, natural gas pizza ovens offer consistent heat, which is essential for achieving perfectly cooked pizzas every time. This makes them ideal for those who are new to pizza-making or who want to ensure that their pizzas turn out perfectly every time.
- Cleaner Burning: Natural gas is a cleaner-burning fuel than wood, which means that natural gas pizza ovens produce less smoke and soot. This makes them a better choice for those who are concerned about air pollution and the impact of their cooking on the environment.
- Limited Flavor: One of the downsides of natural gas pizza ovens is that they don’t offer the same flavor as wood-fired ovens. While they still produce delicious pizzas, they lack the distinct smoky flavor that many people associate with wood-fired pizzas.
- Less Authentic: Natural gas pizza ovens also lack the authenticity of traditional wood-fired ovens. While they are still a great way to make delicious pizzas, they don’t offer the same experience as cooking with wood.
- Installation Costs: Finally, natural gas pizza ovens can be expensive to install, especially if you don’t already have a natural gas line running to your backyard. This can be a significant investment, and it may take some time to recoup the costs through energy savings.
Overall, natural gas pizza ovens offer a convenient and efficient way to cook delicious pizzas in your backyard. While they may lack the same flavor and authenticity as wood-fired ovens, they are still a great option for those who want to make delicious pizzas without the hassle of wood-fired cooking.
When it comes to natural gas pizza ovens for outside, there are a few common questions that people tend to ask. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions and their answers:
What is a natural gas pizza oven?
A natural gas pizza oven is an outdoor oven that uses natural gas as its fuel source. These ovens are designed to cook pizzas quickly and evenly, producing a crispy crust and perfectly melted cheese. They are a popular choice for those who love to entertain outdoors and want to create an authentic pizzeria experience in their own backyard.
How does a natural gas pizza oven work?
Natural gas pizza ovens work by heating up the cooking surface to a high temperature, typically around 700-800 degrees Fahrenheit. This high heat allows the pizza to cook quickly, resulting in a crispy crust and perfectly melted cheese. The natural gas fuel source provides a consistent heat source, ensuring that the oven remains at the desired temperature throughout the cooking process.
What are the benefits of a natural gas pizza oven?
There are several benefits to using a natural gas pizza oven for outdoor cooking. Some of the most notable benefits include:
- Faster cooking times: Natural gas ovens can reach cooking temperatures faster than traditional wood-fired ovens, allowing you to cook pizzas more quickly.
- Consistent heat: Natural gas provides a consistent heat source, ensuring that your oven remains at the desired temperature throughout the cooking process.
- Easy to use: Natural gas ovens are typically easier to use than wood-fired ovens, as there is no need to chop or store wood.
- Cleaner burning: Natural gas is a cleaner-burning fuel source than wood, producing fewer emissions and less smoke.
How do I maintain my natural gas pizza oven?
To keep your natural gas pizza oven in top condition, it’s important to perform regular maintenance. This may include cleaning the cooking surface, checking the gas connections, and inspecting the burners for any signs of wear or damage. It’s also important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use and maintenance to ensure that your oven remains safe and functional.
While natural gas pizza ovens for outside are a popular choice, there are other options to consider based on personal preference and needs.
One alternative is a wood-fired pizza oven. These ovens use wood as fuel, which can give the pizza a unique, smoky flavor. However, they require more maintenance and attention than a natural gas oven, as the wood needs to be replenished and the temperature needs to be monitored closely.
Another option is an electric pizza oven. These ovens are convenient and easy to use, as they simply need to be plugged in and turned on. They also do not require any fuel, which can be a cost-saving factor. However, they may not be able to reach the high temperatures that natural gas or wood-fired ovens can, which can affect the texture and taste of the pizza.
Finally, there are also portable pizza ovens that can be used outside. These ovens are often smaller and more affordable than traditional pizza ovens, and can be moved around as needed. They may use different types of fuel, such as wood pellets or propane, and can still produce delicious pizzas with a crispy crust and melted cheese.
Ultimately, the choice of which type of pizza oven to use will depend on individual preferences and needs. It is important to consider factors such as cost, convenience, and taste when making a decision.
Natural gas pizza ovens for outside are a great investment for pizza lovers who want to enjoy authentic, wood-fired pizza without leaving their backyard. These ovens offer the convenience of gas-powered cooking while still providing the smoky, charred flavor that is characteristic of wood-fired pizza.
One of the main advantages of natural gas pizza ovens is their ease of use. Unlike traditional wood-fired ovens, which require a lot of time and effort to get started, natural gas ovens can be turned on with the flip of a switch. This makes them ideal for busy families who want to enjoy a delicious meal without spending hours in the kitchen.
Another benefit of natural gas pizza ovens is their versatility. These ovens can be used to cook a variety of different dishes, from pizza and bread to roasted vegetables and meats. They are also great for entertaining, as they provide a unique and impressive centerpiece for any outdoor gathering.
When it comes to choosing a natural gas pizza oven, there are a few key factors to consider. These include the size of the oven, the materials it is made from, and the overall design. It is also important to choose an oven that is easy to clean and maintain, as this will help ensure that it lasts for many years to come.
Overall, natural gas pizza ovens for outside are a great investment for anyone who loves to cook and entertain. With their ease of use, versatility, and impressive design, these ovens are sure to be a hit with family and friends alike.